The clients have a range of physical & intellectual disabilities and the Behaviour Support Practitioner will assess and develop individual plans to develop strategies for the clients to attain their goals. This is a very rewarding and supportive role.
What's on offer:
- Work alongside a team of experienced clinicians
- Become a valued member of the team to make a difference
- Long-term progression opportunities available
- BA Psychology, Social Work, Counselling or equivalent
- Valid registration with relevant professional body
- Must be passionate in the Disability Sector, helping and assisting people to live their best life
- Community and Stakeholder engagement experience, to collaborate on the clients' needs
- High level of written and verbal communications skills
- Current drivers licence, access to own car, right to work in Australia and National Police Check
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
As we place you into a job, we in turn donate more to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and most recently winners of the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
This position is not to be missed so don't delay, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0491 202 056 for a confidential discussion.
If this role isn't for you please check out some of our other roles on our website www.taylorcare.com.au/jobs