The ideal manager for this role will be a dynamic and empathetic leader who encompasses strength-based values and management of staff and sustaining sector and stakeholder relationships. You will be a strong communicator as well as being resilient, flexible, adaptive and demonstrate innovative thinking and solutions too.
Competitive base salary and salary packaging for the right candidate - $110.000- $129.000 + super and packaging.
The ideal person for the role will have the following experience & expertise.
- Relevant experience in the management and leadership of child and /or youth mental health services, particularly within a community mental health setting
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in quality and clinical practice.
- Highly developed organisational, time management, analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to exercise good judgement, manage risk and meet demands of a dynamic environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to network, build rapport and sustain constructive working relationships with diverse stakeholders, service providers.
- Demonstrated commitment to work respectfully and inclusively with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and culturally and linguistically diverse people.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (written and verbal) with the capacity to manage and negotiate complex systems and service relationships
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in quality and clinical practice improvement, safety improvement programs and risk management strategies in a mental health context or Demonstrated knowledge and experience in quality and clinical practice improvement, safety improvement programs and risk management strategies in a mental health context or capacity to develop this.
- Tertiary qualification in psychology, social work or counselling and registration with professional association such as the AHPRA, AASW or ACA
- Significant leadership and management skills with proven ability to achieve outcomes within a multidisciplinary team, lead innovation and manage change.
- NSW Working with Children Clearance & National Police Check or able to obtain
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus - If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive up to $350 vouchers T&C's Apply.
This position is not to be missed, so don't delay, send your CV to email@example.com , APPLY NOW below or call Kate Taylor – Managing Director on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion