AOD Counsellor / Case Worker
|Job Title:||AOD Counsellor / Case Worker|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2019 17:16|
This reputable organisation based in North Melbourne provide Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) treatment services, delivering Counselling and Care & Recovery Case management services.
As a Counsellor you will provide evidence-based, therapeutic AOD interventions, primarily counselling, to program clients and their families on an individual and group basis.
To be eligible to apply you will need the following:
• Tertiary qualifications in Counselling, Psychology or Social Work.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in support and counselling to individuals with complex AOD issues.
• Demonstrated experience in delivery high quality group facilitation, AOD programs and community engagement /development.
• Demonstrates knowledge of AOD sector including role, context, principles, philosophies, policies, regulations and legislation
• Right to live and work in Australia essential for this role as no sponsorship offered.
• Valid divers licence.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference in in the lives of adults affected by drugs and alcohol in Melbourne.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then press APPLY NOW, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9810 4498.
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus - If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive up to $350 flight centre vouchers T&C's Apply.