TaylorCare Recruitment is proud to exclusively partner with reputable Aged Care NFP in Sydney. This is the perfect time to join a leading organisation in the field of aged care that provides exceptional clinical and allied health care in their residential accommodation in Randwick & Hunter Hill.
Work for is a non-for-profit organisation with a proud history spanning 130 years committed to providing personalised support and the absolute best quality care whilst embracing the richness of Jewish religion, culture, and tradition.
They are now looking for Social Worker with experience working with older clients to deliver support that will empower individuals to live with choice, dignity, and wellbeing by developing, implementing, and promoting best practice in all aspects of aged care by continuously reviewing and improving services.
As a Social Worker will be an integral member of the team and will uphold the culture of the organisation where all staff members’ ideas, experience, advice, opinion, and expertise are welcomed and are valued.
People are at the heart of everything they do. They invest in their staff and recognise that it takes a community of truly talented individuals who are deeply motivated by seeing their clients live their best life.
What's on offer:
- Work with and learn from the best multidisciplinary team in the Aged Care
- Salary $75,000 - $85,000 + super & salary packaging
- Job security – permanent role – 4 days a week
To be Eligible to apply:
- Eligibility for registration with the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Social Worker
- Demonstrated prior knowledge and experience in working in a health or aged care setting
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Promote an environment of teamwork and collaboration
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed time management skills
- Understand the complexities of working with adults living with dementia related illnesses
Why work with TaylorCare Recruitment for your next role?
At TaylorCare Group we partner with top NDIS providers and healthcare organisations for their staffing and Telehealth recruitment. We work together to help deliver essential healthcare services to the Australian community.
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. As we place you into a job, we in turn donate to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
This position is not to be missed so don't delay, send your CV to email@example.com or call on 0451 820 801 for a confidential discussion.