We are currently looking for Child Protection Advanced Practitioners who can work with a team leader and other experienced staff to:
- provide advice and consultation to people who report concerns about children and young people
- assess children and families where it is believed a child is at risk of significant harm
- engage and work with children and families to promote safety, stability and development of the child, and to strengthen family capacity
- BA in Social Work, Psychology or Social Science
- Eligible for membership with the AASW or ACWA
- 2 years + experience in Child Protection
- Flexible and adaptable to relocating for roles
- Right to live and work in Australia Essential
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus - If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive up to $350 flight centre vouchers T&C's Apply.
If this sounds like the next career move for you don't delay contact Kate Taylor on (02) 9810 4498 or email you CV to email@example.com