Aboriginal Health Outreach Worker- Closing the Gap Program
|Job Title:||Aboriginal Health Outreach Worker- Closing the Gap Program|
|Contact Name:||Kate Taylor|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2019 19:16|
This is a Aboriginal Identified position
Full time – 35 hours per week (contract to June 2020) Salary negotiable dependent on experience.
To be Eligible to apply you need the following:
• Aboriginality is a requirement of this position
• Experience or interest working with Aboriginal communities
• Unrestricted NSW Drivers License and your own comprehensively insured vehicle
• Interest in learning about chronic disease prevention and health strategies
• Great communication skills
• Ability to support and advocate for community members with complex needs
• Current up to date WWCC & Police Check
Why go through TaylorCare Recruitment for your next job?
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business - RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus? If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive a voucher to the value of $350 for your and your mate to share. T&C's apply.
This position is not to be missed, so don't delay, send your CV to email@example.com, APPLY NOW below or call Kerri or Kate on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.