You will be responsible for implementing a Reconciliation Action Plan, providing advice and expertise on Aboriginal Engagement policy, practices and initiatives and supporting positive partnerships with Aboriginal organisations and communities.
This is an Aboriginal identified position in accordance with Section 14 (d) of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1977.
To be eligible to apply you need the following:
- Tertiary qualification (minimum Cert IV) in a relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated experience in the development, management and evaluation of successful Aboriginal employment programs
- Ability to manage projects and demonstrated experience in coordinating, mentoring and managing small groups
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in developing collaborative partnerships with Aboriginal people and high level stakeholders
- Sound oral and written communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to prepare a variety of reports
- A valid driver’s license and willingness to undertake regular travel
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business - RUOK, A21 Campaign and Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus? If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive a voucher to the value of $350 for your and your mate to share. T&C's apply.
This position is not to be missed, so don't delay, send your CV to email@example.com, APPLY NOW below or call Kerri or Kate on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.