Our staff at TaylorCare look forward to serving your organisation’s recruitment needs. We offer tailor made recruitment solutions for a variety of Social care, Nursing and Health care sectors throughout Australia. We have experience recruiting roles from new graduates through to management and executive level roles in Government, NGO’s and Indigenous organisations across Australia. We pride ourselves in offering a unique and personal service that will meet your organisational staffing requirements on an on-going basis.
At TaylorCare Recruitment we appreciate that as a hiring manager your time is precious. We are here to take the pressure of recruitment away from your everyday work commitments. Our long term experience and expertise recruiting and working in these sectors ensures we will provide you with quality candidates that we believe to be the ideal fit for your organisation.
Our senior recruitment specialists have over 21 years of combined experience in the social care and health sectors and provide the following:
- Friendly yet professional service.
- Consultants who take the time to listen to ensure that your organisation’s requirements are clearly understood.
- Profile matching of all candidates based on organisational fit and career goals.
- Candidate references, work permits and compliance checks.
- Skills matching of all candidates based on the criteria of the position.
- Arranging of interviews and ensuring your new staff member transitions into your company with ease.
- Consultants who take the time to thoroughly interview candidates, listen to their needs and understand their personality and career goals.
- Free advertising on social media and job boards for your vacancy – all advertising is done confidentially.
- Strategic cost effective solutions tailored to your organisational budgets.
TaylorCare Recruitment are committed to supporting social justice issues around the globe. As part of our business model we are donating a percentage of our profits to charity. We are currently partnered with the A21
Campaign, Opportunity Child – Collective Impact Project in Central Australia and RUOK.
TaylorCare Recruitment is a corporate member of the Recruitment and Consulting Services Association (RCSA) and all staff comply with the RCSA Code for Professional Conduct.